Thursday, December 5, 2013

So tired

Over the last 8 weeks I've found myself to be incredibly tired.

I can't figure out if it's because I've been fighting off a cold, if I'm depressed, or it's because my body isn't getting the nutrients it needs.

I often worry about my diet whenever I start to feel run down and start to panic that my plant based lifestyle is actually hurting me.

Though recently I've also through into the ring as a reason...not ENOUGH exercise.
Truth be told I haven't been exercising the way I was during the summer.

The cold has been a psychological issue for me, and I'm struggling to overcome it.  To help deter the sinking feeling of having to go outside I've purchased some compression socks, anklets & sleeves, and a pair of tights.  I've also discovered that wearing vests has been helping to keep my core warm in addition to my fleece lined windbreaker pants.

On the other side of the psychology...is the depression I feel for the way I've allowed myself to get.  That's a battle I don't seem to be able to win.  The only thing I can think of is to just step it up.  I know I'm capable of doing it...I just HAVE TO DO IT and stop hating myself for not doing it in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment